Tritec Welding Services has experience and knowledge of many requirements specified in the metal fabrication and welding industry. This experience enables professional welding procedure developments to be offered as part of our service.
Expert technical advice and consultation is available on issues such as code compliance, standard application, qualification methods and, other matters for all types of projects.
Welding procedure developments can be produced to suit a large range of requirements:
- Australian Standards EG: AS1210, AS4041, AS2885, AS/NZS3992, AS/NZS1554, and others.
- International standards EG: ASME IX, AWS D1.1, AWS D1.6, and others
- Project specifications EG: Offshore oil and gas project specifications, and others.
- Specific applications EG: Low temperature and cryogenic service, Severe and Sour service, Fatigue and seismic applications, High Corrosion/Erosion/Wear applications.
- Basic and Exotic materials- Carbon steel, Stainless Steel, Duplex and Super duplex, Titanium, Nickel alloys, Copper alloys, Aluminium, Micro alloyed steels and other materials.
We can produce, supply or, provide expert advice on Welding Procedure Qualifications and
Welding Procedure Specifications.
Provide project specification reviews and reports.
Assessments and reports of existing and proposed procedures.
Our qualifications include:
- Certified Senior Welding Inspector
- International Welding Inspector
- International Welding Specialist
- Qualified Welding Supervisor
- Qualified Welding Inspector
- Qualified Welders
- Qualified Welding Practitioner
- Certificated Welders-AS1796
Tritec Welding Services maintains a broad network of industry professionals in the fields of Metallurgy, Heat treatment, Non Destructive Testing, Mechanical Testing and, other fields. This allows us to provide expert technical backing and services to meet the clients requirements.